building your coaching practice can be so tough, I get it.
OK, you might have just finished Core Curriculum or Certification maybe you've been in the coaching world for some time, and now you're ready to make a real go of it. You're determined to build a successful Co-active coaching brand and get your practice up and running, but you've never built a business before. Not like this. It's overwhelming. Wow.
So many things to get right, before you can even get your coaching brand out there.
You've got to be on top of so much - build a brand, start a Podcast, maybe Blog, create videos, get a website, choose a name, engage with social media to spread your message - and what message?! Network and then there's finding clients...clients who will pay you enough that you can thrive, but you don't know who they are, let alone how to tell them what it is you do. This is exhausting and can imobalise you with fear.
It’s failing because what other’s suggest, isn’t YOUR best fit.
You jumped into online marketing courses, asked Co-active colleges for advice, put the questions out to Facebook groups hoping to get responses-and you do. Many different responses, all good content but not what you necessarily need. Sure these things are part of the puzzle it seems, but your head is flooded with ideas and none of it seems to relate to your bigger picture, your puzzle looks very different to theirs. You just want a simple solution that's actionable, without putting out a ton of time or money.
What's needed: A specific & targeted mentoring session with an expert.
If only you could have a 1-1 conversation with somebody who knew, who could see the 'metaview' on your practice, who spoke your language. Someone who could hold all of the components for you and from a strategic viewpoint, offer up good, solid, practical advice, then you could move ahead, get momentum and be free to do what you really love doing-to coach, to lead workshops, to do the real work that fires up your heart.
1 hour masterY sessions to set you and your coaching practice free
- Click the Book Now! button below.
- You will be asked a few questions to drill down on the specifics of your mentoring issue.
- Instantly lock in a convenient time for our session.
- Pay via PayPal and receive an instant confirmation and calendar invite via email. Your investment is £150 (plus £5 PayPal) handling fee for the 1-1 session.
- Our 1 Hour Mastery Session will be a 1-1 via Zoom, where we'll dive right into your specific problem. You'll leave with clarity, insights and lots of how-to's with practical suggestions and applications.
- I will send you an .MP3 recording of our session for you to refer back to, we'll cover a lot of ground so this is a valuable reference.
- My Guarantee: If you book a 1 Hour Mastery Session and genuinely feel you didn't get any value from it, I will fully reimburse your money.
- Many, many clients say that the value they received from the mastery sessions and the solutions that became available, meant they got more coaching work and that quickly paid for their investment. Win-win.
AND Why me? I've been there, done that anD honestly know that you can to.
I've run my Co-active coaching practice for ten years and have built it from scratch and now have a successful and self-sustaining business.
It's been through many changes, I have overcome difficulties and I have learnt a lot along the way. Prior to coaching I had 18+ years of branding and digital marketing experience, I really do have a passion for this stuff. I have mentored many, many Co-actives to do the same over the years, I'm dedicated to helping you as a Co-active coach makes a success of this. Because when you do, the world becomes a better place.
You don't need to be an expert in all of these things, but you need expert advise in how to do all of these things effectively. I want to help you do just that.
so you MIGHT also be asking:
Q: I am working with a coach already won't this 'clash'?
A: No, Mastery sessions are mentoring and specific to you building your brand and your practice, clients love this because it means the two can work in parallel and, there's no longterm commitment, you could decide to book one or many, all depending on what you need.
Q: Will I get all that I need in just 1 hour?
A: That depends, on how elaborate your current struggles are. Yes, you will get a lot of clarity in the 1 hour and it may take multiple sessions to really get a long term strategy in place, but expect lots of insights and applicable methods.
Q: Will you coach me in the 1 hour?
A: Not strictly, I am a Co-active coach so I will ask you lots of powerful questions, but this is mentoring.
Q: How is this different from the 'Purpose into Practice' program you offer?
A: 'Purpose into Practice' is a 6 month deep-dive into all of the aspects of building your practice, blended with purpose coaching. So that you know your 'why' AND how to build your practice from that 'why'.