A dysfunctional team grows from a lack of unified and collective purpose.
A lot of today's companies and agencies are in turmoil, very often teams experience immense difficulty in knowing why what they do, really matters. The standard mission statements, pat on the back, performance related bonus and outdated company methodology for working just doesn't cut it anymore. Things have moved on. And so too have the needs of employees.
Team members often feel isolated and unheard, they don't necessarily feel equipped to be with difficult situations or uncertain expectations. Deadlines change, assumptions get made and disdain can spread like wildfire.
"Nobody listens to me", "Why am I not acknowledged for my contributions?", "I really don't know why I bother!" from frustrations such as these, animosity and a toxic environment grow. Eventually, the loss of many talented and skilled people ensues because they feel unheard and undervalued.
Healthy teams, the heart of any great business.
I work with startups, agencies and progressive companies to get the very best from it's people. Because people are the heart of any great business. To get to the core of the unified 'purpose', the collective direction that really matters, I work with 'Systems Thinking' and use Systems Team Coaching to establish resilient, innovative and most importantly, fulfilled teams.
Building skills, fuelling talent, leading together.
Through Systems Team Coaching, we can reveal where there are difficulties, stumbling blocks and a lack of unified vision. Consciously designing how we want to be together, how we can align, what can we agree to, what we need to do when things get difficult and considering many other experiences enables us to formulate a powerful collective of people.
In this way, individuals feel seen, heard and empowered. They feel motivated to bring themselves to the collective and contribute their unique flavour of talents, skills and ideas. When the conducive space is created for individuals to demonstrate personal mastery, and it can be witnessed by others and celebrated, then a shared vision for moving forwards with resilience and drive is established.
We work to recognise and unfold the authentic leader that lives within each member of the team. Bringing ALL of them into the picture, their values, their passions, their sense of mission, talents, joys and most importantly, their sense of purpose.
Results & Benefits.
- A substantial sense of cohesion in teams and a 'unified front'
- Productivity and consistency in work and projects
- Clarity and certainty of direction
- Increased self-esteem and confidence in employees
- The skills to be with difficult situations, friction and conflict
- Self awareness of personal impact
- Personal and collaborative leadership growth both inside the workplace and out
- Increased resilience to stress and the skills and tools to resolve many of the causes
- A more positive outlook on life and on work and less down-time
- The skills to have hard conversations and facilitate conflict resolution
- Effective self-management and autonomy
- Adaptability and integrity in difficult situations, not taking situations personally
- A flourishing, agile team whose motivations are aligned
Tailored to requirements.
Myself and my co-facilitators will create a customised Systems Team Coaching and training experience for your company, based on the results and the outcomes required. We specialise in evoking powerful autonomy and 'bedding-in' lasting change in company culture.
Systems Team Coaching outlasts sporadic 'Rock concert' off the shelf training. Where participants feel inspired on the day but quickly return to old habits and routines. Our work is specific to the people involved. A team 'Designed Alliance' foundation stage ensures alignment with both the company stake holder and the coach team facilitators and there's lots of reflection and follow up. What ever needs to be designed-in to ensure success and unity in the long run.
When does your company need Systems Team Coaching?
- When staff are quitting over the behaviour or leadership style of a team member
- When the company culture is outdated, misaligned with modern time or has simply never been established
- When the working environment struggles to unify and the atmosphere feels toxic
- When you wish to bring staff up to the same speed and are introducing new working methodology, practices or skills
- When you need to 're-boot' and define a team through company merger in the most effective, agile and human-centric way
If any of this lands with you, let's have a conversation.
Get in touch and let's talk about your team difficulties. Click here to schedule a 45 minute conversation with me. We can explore what you would love to see as an outcome, and how we might go about making that happen.